Peptamen 1.5 Junior (Unflavoured)
- Complete, balanced nutrition which can be used as supplemental or sole source nutrition
- Concentrated source of calories in a limited volume
- Contains 1.4 g of dietary fibre per 250 mL serving
- 100% partially digested whey protein
- 60% of fat as Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Contains EPA and DHA
- Ready to feed
- For tube feeding use
- Gluten free
- Lactose free (not suitable for people with galactosemia)
- 24 units/case
Indications for use:
- Gastrointestinal impairment
- Early enteral feeding, transitioning from, or dual feeding with parenteral nutrition
- Fluid restrictions or volume limited feedings
- Increased energy needs due to illness or surgery
- For use in children aged 1 – 13
- Use under the supervision of a healthcare professional
We offer two shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 3 to 10 business days
- Rush shipping – Next day delivery before 10:30 AM (Monday to Friday)
For products purchased in store we accept returns of unopened products up to 14 days after the date of purchase. For products ordered online we accept returns up to 14 days after the date of shipment.
Opened or used products, or any items marked as non-refundable are not within our return guidelines.
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. specialtyfoodshop.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.