GlutarAde Essential GA-1 (Vanilla) *S/O
ONLY FOR ONTARIO PATIENTS WITH INBORN ERRORS OF METABOLISM. COVERED BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
Up to 14 business days for delivery
- Vanilla flavoured amino acid modified medical food.
- For the dietary managment of proven Glutaric Aciduria Type 1.
- Can be used by children, adults and pregnant women.
- For use by prescription from a physician.
- Must be consumed in combination with other foods in order to meet lysine, tryptophan and general nutrient requirements.
- Powdered format to be reconstituted with water.
- Do not heat medical food or use in cooking.
- Please see product label for information on storage.
- Visit Applied Nutrition for further product information.
||Nutricia North Amercia
We offer two shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 3 to 10 business days
- Rush shipping – Next day delivery before 10:30 AM (Monday to Friday)
For products purchased in store we accept returns of unopened products up to 14 days after the date of purchase. For products ordered online we accept returns up to 14 days after the date of shipment.
Opened or used products, or any items marked as non-refundable are not within our return guidelines.
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. specialtyfoodshop.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.