HCU Express 15 *S/O
ONLY FOR ONTARIO PATIENTS WITH INBORN ERRORS OF METABOLISM. COVERED BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
Up to 14 business days for delivery
- A methionine free protein substitute for use in the dietary management of Homocystinuria.
- Designed for people from 8 years of age.
- For use by prescription from your doctor. Not intended as the sole source of nutrition. Contains all the necessary amino acids, minerals, trace elements and vitamins to meet the needs of the age group.
- Available in unflavoured powder - separate FlavourPac flavour sachets are available in blackcurrant, lemon, orange, raspberry and tropical fruits.
- Designed to be taken as a low volume drink.
- Must be consumed in conjunction with natural protein, fluid and other nutrients in quantities prescribed by a dietitian or physician to meet protein and general nutrition requirements.
- Product available by case only.
- Visit Vitaflo USA for further product information.
We offer two shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 3 to 10 business days
- Rush shipping – Next day delivery before 10:30 AM (Monday to Friday)
For products purchased in store we accept returns of unopened products up to 14 days after the date of purchase. For products ordered online we accept returns up to 14 days after the date of shipment.
Opened or used products, or any items marked as non-refundable are not within our return guidelines.
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. specialtyfoodshop.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.