MMA/PA Cooler 15 (Red) *S/O
ONLY FOR ONTARIO PATIENTS WITH INBORN ERRORS OF METABOLISM. COVERED BY THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
: Up to 14 business days for delivery
- A ready-to-drink, methionine, threonine, valine free and low isoleucine protein substitute, available in red flavour option
- Contains essential and non essential amino acids, carbohydrate, vitamins, minerals, trace elements and the Omega-3 long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs); Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Contains sugars and sweeteners. Indications - MMA/PA cooler is for use in the dietary management of Methylmalonic Acidaemia (MMA) and Propionic Acidaemia (PA)
- Suitable for 3 years of age and up.
Dosage and Administration
- To be determined by a clinician or dietitian and dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient.
- Each 130mL pouch of MMA/PA cooler provides 15g of protein equivalent.
- Product available by case only.
We offer two shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 3 to 10 business days
- Rush shipping – Next day delivery before 10:30 AM (Monday to Friday)
For products purchased in store we accept returns of unopened products up to 14 days after the date of purchase. For products ordered online we accept returns up to 14 days after the date of shipment.
Opened or used products, or any items marked as non-refundable are not within our return guidelines.
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. specialtyfoodshop.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.