- Nutrient profile designed specifically for infants and toddlers, but may be used by children and adults
- For oral or tube feeding
- Add to liquids as per dietitian/healthcare professional’s instruction
- Not intended as sole source nutrition
- Approximately 49% of energy provided as fat
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- 6 units/case
Indications for use:
- Additional calorie, mineral, and vitamin requirements
- Protein restriction
- Use under the direction of a healthcare professional
- Visit Abbott Nutrition for additional allergen and product information
We offer two shipping options:
- Standard shipping – 3 to 10 business days
- Rush shipping – Next day delivery before 10:30 AM (Monday to Friday)
For products purchased in store we accept returns of unopened products up to 14 days after the date of purchase. For products ordered online we accept returns up to 14 days after the date of shipment.
Opened or used products, or any items marked as non-refundable are not within our return guidelines.
Visit our Shipping and Returns page for more information.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. specialtyfoodshop.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.