SpecialtyFoodShop.ca is temporarily unavailable
The website for Specialty Food Shop, operated by The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), is currently unavailable. It was proactively taken down by SickKids in response to potential unusual activity on Dec. 30 at 9 p.m. ET.
How to place an order during this time — by order request form, email or phone
Complete an order request form
CLICK HERE to complete an order request form. Please fill out all the required fields and we’ll be in touch to verify your order, pricing (including any shipping rates that may apply, if you've requested delivery) and payment.
By email firstname.lastname@example.org In your email, include details such as your name and contact information, product names, quantities, callback number, and if you prefer in-store pick-up or delivery.
By phone 1-800-737-7976 If leaving a voicemail message, include your name, phone number and a brief message, and we will return your call.
General information about Specialty Food Shop
- Store hours: We are open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, and closed on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Delivery: Canada-wide shipping is available. Estimated delivery time is 3 to 14 business days once shipped. During the periods when we receive a higher volume, your order may take a little longer to arrive.
- In-store pickup: Please wait until you receive a pickup notification before you go to the store to pick up your order. Allow one to two business days for a response.
- Location: Specialty Food Shop is located within The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids), in downtown Toronto. The main hospital entrance is located at 170 Elizabeth St. Currently, visitors can only enter and exit SickKids using the Elizabeth Street entrance or the parking garage.
- For walk-ins and order pickups, please familiarize yourself with SickKids’ general guidelines on all measures including self-screening at hospital entrances, masking, hand hygiene and physical distancing.
SickKids continuously monitors for unexpected or unusual activity. When this activity was detected, we quickly acted to take the website offline. Specialty Food Shop and SickKids’ Information Management Technology (IMT) teams are working to bring the site back online as soon as possible.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to resolve the situation.
Thank you, Specialty Food Shop team